Monday, December 23, 2013
Where Dreams Are Made Of....
I AM GOING TO NY PILOT SEASON!!!! I AM GOING TO NY PILOT SEASON!!!! Just got the call from a well known agency that I have been extended the opportunity to audition during pilot season!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I think I am hypervwentilating!!! (Wait! Did I spell that right??? Oh well!!!!) It is a week event... actors are coming from all around!!! I am going with a connection. Yall have no idea. I grind in my sleep!!!! 2014!!! A year of Elevation!!!! Nomore comfort zone!!!! I am so excited!!! Just the networking opportunity alone is MAJOR!!!! I am gonna bring my A+ game!!! This is the best Christmas gift EVER! Thank you to everyone who follows my blog and encourages or supports me. I AM GOING TO PILOT SEASON!!!! GOD IS AWESOME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats babes!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, we are praying for your success.
ReplyDeleteCongrats
ReplyDeleteAwwww, that is awesome! Go superstar!
ReplyDelete